Discipline is very important for desired results in anything. Health is no exception. While it is a good thing that you are following the right diet, it is also important that you are following the rules. When we hear the word rules, we think of something very difficult.
And even though it is possible to maintain it by being very interested in the beginning, after some time it is seen that many people lose interest. But keep in mind that if you learn the right habits with a little patience, you will easily get used to it.
Let’s learn about some important healthy habits
– Bring the food list into a table i.e. set specific time for each meal and take food according to that time. You will see your body fall into a rhythm.
– Try to eat daily meals in small portions instead of eating too much at once. Eat three main meals and three small meals.
– Practice taking time to chew your food.
– Avoid skipping matches.
– Avoid late night dinner. Finish by dinner (7-8).
– Check your weight once every week or once in 10 days.
– Set a specific time for sleeping at night and try to sleep between (10-11) o’clock.
– Adhere to a specific time for waking up in the morning.
– Do at least 30-40 minutes of physical exercise every day and maintain it at the same time.
– Those who work desk jobs or work sitting, get up once every hour and walk for 2 minutes.
– Set aside 20-30 minutes daily for yourself and do your favorite activities during this time. Your physical and mental health are inextricably linked.