Anjali Raghav is an Indian actress and model, who is well-known for appearing in Haryanvi music videos. She shot to fame for appearing in the Haryanvi music video Moto, which was uploaded on the YouTube channel Dil Music on 1 January 2020; the video garnered views of over 650 million.
Anjali Raghav was born on 17 September 1993 (age 30 years; as of 2022) in New Delhi, India. Her zodiac sign is Gemini. Her hometown is Farrukhabad, Uttar Pradesh. Anjali completed her schooling at Shah Satnam Ji Girls’ School in Najia Khera, Haryana. She enrolled herself at the Maharaja Agrasen College in Yamunanagar, Haryana, where she pursued a Bachelor of Arts. She pursued a Master of Business Administration at the Kurukshetra University in Kurukshetra, Haryana.
Height (approx.): 5′ 4″
Weight (approx.): 55 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Figure Measurements (approx.): 33-28-33
Parents & Siblings
There is not much information available about Anjali’s parents. She has two sisters, Shikha Raghav and Shivani Raghav, and a brother, Rajkamal Raghav.
Anjali Raghav is unmarried.
As per some media sources, it was speculated that Anjali Raghav was in a relationship with the Indian singer Diler Kharkiya, who primarily lends his voice to Haryanvi music videos. Together, they have appeared in several Haryanvi music videos like Aashiqi Ka Rog (2019), Sapna (2019), Jaada (2021), Ishq Rog (2021), Shopping (2022), and many more.
Anjali Raghav follows Hinduism.
Anjali Raghav primarily acted in Haryanvi music videos. In 2011, she acted in the music video Ek Chhora on YouTube. In 2015, she gained recognition after she appeared in the music video Chutki Bajana Chhod De, which crossed views of over 15 crores on YouTube.
In 2016, her music video Sandal garnered over 77 crore views on YouTube.
Later, she appeared in a few music videos Desi Jamidar (2016), Desi Nakhre (2016), Ishq (2017), Jalebi Juda (2017), Lilo Chaman (2018), and Bahu Milgi (2018). In 2020, Anjali rose to popularity after she was featured in the music video Moto, sung by Diler Kharkiya.
In 2023, she was featured in the music video Hooka.
In 2012, Anjali made her television debut with the Hindi television show Kairi- Rishta Khatta Meetha in which she played the role of Sweety Ashok Shrivastav on Colors TV. In 2022, she acted in the television show Swaran Ghar on Colors TV.
- 2016: Best Female Model in Haryana Award
- 2018: National Award for contribution to the Haryanvi industry by the All India Crime Reforms Organization
- 2020: Best Model Award at the Janta TV Entertainment & Music Awards
- 2022: Best Female Model in Haryana Award
- Anjali is fondly called Anju by her friends and family.
- In an interview, Anjali revealed that she never thought of pursuing a career as an actress. Before making a career as an actress, she used to accompany her sister, Shikha Raghav to her shoot locations, where she was approached by Haryanvi singer and actor, Gajender Phogat, to feature in one of his video songs.
- In an interview, Anjali revealed that despite working prominently in the Haryanvi music industry, she was not well-versed in the Haryanvi language.
- In 2013, Anjali won the title of “Princess of Sonipat.”
- In 2015, Anjali featured in the music video “Dil Dena Hai To De De Fuddu Na Bana,” along with her sister, Shivani Raghav.
- In 2017, Anjali acted in the Hindi music video Khudaya Ve and in the Punjabi music video Udika.
- Even after gaining recognition in the Haryanvi entertainment industry, Anjali used to perform in Ramlila, where she portrayed the Hindu goddess Sita.
- Anjali has a pet dog, Annie, and she often shares pictures of her pet dog on social media.
- Anjali is fond of listening to music, dancing, and watching films and cricket matches.
- Anjali is often complimented by her fans as a look-alike of Indian actress Rashami Desai.
- In an interview, Anjali stated that had she not become a model, she would be a teacher.
- As of 2023, Anjali Raghav has more than 1.5M subscribers on her Instagram handle.